we provide all type of dth connections in thrissur city.
Service providers : Airtel digital tv, Sun direct, Dish tv, Vieocon d2h, Tata sky
CALL @ 8089581293 | THRISSUR | DTH SERVICE | DIGITAL TV
1. What is the Digitalisation of TV?Currently, TV signals are sent via analog, digital and terrestrial formats. The digital format offers better picture and better sound, is interactive and has a whole host of benefits that make it better than cable services.The Digitalisation Bill will mandate that all TV will be digitally transmitted, and that subscribers will need a digital Set Top Box to watch television. Cable operators use analog formats and this will no longer be supported.
2. What is the Digitalisation Bill?Through the Digitalisation Bill, the Central Government aims to switch the entire cable industry from analog to Digital format by the 31st of December, 2014. The bill requires that any TV operators transmit encrypted TV signals through a system that is digitally addressable. That is what the Digital Set Top Box is for.
3. Is there a deadline by when the Digitalisation process must be completed?
As part of Phase 2 of the Digitalisation Bill, 38 cities will be fully digitized by the 31st of March this year. Everywhere else will be digitized as part of Phase 3, by the 31st of December, 2014.
4. Is there a difference between Digitalisation & CAS?
Digitalisation means that television signals are now digital, instead of analog. A Digital Set Top Box will be needed to use digital signals.The system that distributes digital television signals is called a Conditional Access System or CAS. This ensures that only what is paid for can be accessed by a subscriber.
5. What are the benefits of Digitalisation?
The digital format provides better picture and sound quality, as well as an enhanced viewing experience with HD. It also includes interactive services like Video on Demand, and the freedom to pay only for the channels you choose from our extensive bouquet.
6. Will everyone have to buy a Digital Set Top Box?
After Digitalisation kicks in, a Digital Set Top Box will be necessary to decode the encrypted digital signals that all operators must broadcast by law. It is recommended that you get one before the 31st of March this year, if you live in these 38 citiesor you will not be able to watch television when the switch is made.
7. What if my cable operator doesn't give me a Digital Set Top Box?
Cable operators who do not provide a Digital Set Top Box will not be permitted to continue their service. After Digitalisation occurs, everyone must have a Digital Set Top Box to watch television.
8. Why do I need the Digital Set Top Box now, if there is so long till the deadline?
If you live in these 38 cities, you will need a Digital Set Top Box before the 31st of March this year to continue watching television. There will most likely be a lot of last minute rush, which will lead to issues with the availability of the Digital Set Top Boxes, and a possible delay in installation.
It is recommended that you switch your service to Digital TV now, so you can begin to enjoy the experience. Watch the India-Australia series, the IPL tournament or any of your favorite shows or channels in the Digital format they were meant to be watched in.
9. Can I also buy a Digital Set Top Box from my cable operator?
Yes, you can, but it is advisable to check out all your Digital TV options from different operators before making a decision.
10. Should I choose a Set Top Box that runs on Digital Cable or DTH, like airtel Digital TV?
You should consider the following before making this decision:
Expertise in Digital TV : Your service provider should have enough experience, infrastructure and technology to offer you a high quality Digital Service? It should have a good track record, and should provide reliable service.
Variety of Set Top Boxes : Your service provider should offer you a wide variety of Digital Set Top Boxes to meet your needs and requirements. You should have options for HD, SD and HD recorders.
HD Content : The HD channels you choose should actually be high definition, and should offer the very best HD channels.
Warranty : Your service provider should give you a warranty on its Set Top Boxes.
Interactive Services : Your service provider shouldn't just offer television channels, but should also have a lot of options for interactive services, so the same box is perfect for every member of the family.
Convenience : You should be able to make your bill payments through a 24/7 helpline, your mobile or online. You should also be able to get your recharge vouchers and offers easily, and online.
Video on Demand : Your service provider should offer you a lot of movies, TV shows and concerts on Demand, seamlessly.
Adaptability : You should be able to choose the channels you want to watch, and pay only for those.
Customer Service : Your service provider should provide 24/7 support and backup, with professional help and installation, as well as after-sales support. Your service provider should also guide you when you are confused.
11. Will bad weather or rain affect my airtel Digital TV reception?
DTH is very reliable, and has been widely used for quite a few years across the world. Since the Digital TV signals are transmitted from a satellite to your dish and Set Top Box, rain may affect reception. However, such an interruption of services is temporary and rare. airtel Digital TV is highly reliable and compares with the high quality standards of airtel's mobile phone service.
<head><meta name="Description" content="know the answer of the general questions about digital tv like what is digital tv, digital set top box, digital cable dth and many more."
Read more: http://www.jantareview.com/Thrissur/Chembukkavu/biz_517165/dth-thrissur-|-dish,-digital-tv,-hd,dvr,sd-|-DISH-LAB-DTH-SHOPPE-IN-THRISSU