Hardware engineers deal with the research, design, development, analysis and testing of computer hardware systems and components, from computer chips, central processing units (CPUs), circuit boards, microprocessors, modems and routers to printers, disk drives, and keyboards. Their work typically includes testing, upgrading, and modifying computer components. They are also often responsible for overseeing the production and installation of computer systems and integration of components into hardware systems. Their work can sometimes include development of the software that controls the hardware systems, specifying configurations and power supply requirements for hardware systems, and devising different ways to make computers work better and consume less electricity.
· Hardware engineers must be good at creative and analytical thinking as their work usually involves evaluation of the effectiveness of hardware, computer components, and designs, for the purpose of isolating defects, providing specifications for components, and recommending changes or replacement of parts.
· The key skills for the profession include programming skills, hardware troubleshooting skills, operations analysis, technology design, quality control analysis, and an excellent knowledge of electronic circuitry, computer networking and related equipment, and various hardware systems.
· Hardware engineers must be good at technical writing, both as designers and as hardware testers, as they usually need to submit reports after performing tests.
· Contractors who repair computers need excellent communication skills as they need to be able to explain to their clients what the problem is and how it can be fixed in terms the clients will understand.
· Top IT skills for hardware engineers cited by IT Jobs Watch are related to application development, application platforms, business intelligence, communications and networking, operating systems, and development applications. The most popular business applications are STL, .NET, .NET Framework and POSIX, the SAS application platform, and LabWindows.
· More than anything, hardware engineers need to have a keen interest in technology and the rapid changes and developments in the industry, and they must be exceptionally adaptable to the new tools, systems, and technologies.
· Hardware engineers typically have at least a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, which is a requirement for most jobs in the industry.
· Some hardware engineers enter the field with a degree in electrical or electronic engineering, which are related branches.
· The main difference is that hardware engineer’s deal only with hardware and computer systems.
· A master's degree can be required for hardware engineers if they are pursuing employment opportunities at major engineering companies and big consultancy firms.
· Hardware engineers typically work at hardware manufacturing firms, industrial plants, and in research laboratories.
· They design and develop prototypes of advanced hardware systems and usually oversee the manufacturing process, integration and evaluation.
· Often they train and supervise technical staff and provide technical support on projects.
· When they are not designing and testing new hardware systems, they analyze existing hardware to isolate inefficiencies and flaws, and then recommend improvements and integrate new components into the systems, and they perform new tests to ensure that they meet efficiency and quality standards and requirements.
Interview Timing – 1 pm to 5 pm
Interview Venue –
Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited
205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50,
Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.maajobs.net
Phone :( 011)-26-46-46-00, 8527141749
More than 10000 jobs in fields of sales, finance, media,HR, Engineering, IT, BPO, KPO, Banking Manufacturing, Submit your Resume on www.finnjobs.com Search Jobs in India, Jobs in Delhi, Mumbai Jobs, Bangalore, Jobs In India, Career In India Find Jobs in India - Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai,...(Delhi, Delhi) Engineers jobs in Delhi | Engineers jobs in India 34 comments
Dahiyainternational provide engine mountings for automobile applications,engine mounting price in delhi, we also provide Engine Mounting Manufacturers in Delhi we have a expert of engine mounting problem symptoms,rubber car mat manufacturers in noida, rubber car mat manufacturers in delhiDahiya...(Delhi, Delhi) Others in Delhi | Others in India
DRDO Recruitment 2013 Walkins Apprentice Govt Jobs in Delhi. 30 govt jobs are declared by DRDO. As per DRDO notification 2013 these govt jobs in delhi are training based jobs for one year.(Delhi, Delhi) 1 comment
Hindi Typing service, Hindi Typing Service, Hindi Typing, Hindi Typist, Hindi Typist Service, Sanskrit Typist, English Typist, Hindi-English-Sanskrit typist in New Delhi, DelhiHindi-English-Sanskrit Typing, Hindi typing service with 100% Accuracy, High Speed Quality Work.Contact for : Hindi,...(Delhi, Delhi) Others in Delhi | Others in India
Connaught Hotel Delhi | Delhi Hotels: The Connaught Hotel in Delhi is the best option for travelers coming to Delhi. Delhi Hotels is providing luxurious facilities in Connaught Place. Hotel is at walking distance from the Rajiv Chowk Metro station and famous shopping hub of Delhi.Shaheed Bhagat Singh...(Delhi, Delhi) Others in Delhi | Others in India