Walk - in Interview for Para-Medical posts in Medical Department on contract basis.
( THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT APPOINTMENT )
It is proposed to engage full time Para-medical staff for the following posts purely on contract basis on
the terms and conditions which are stipulated below.
1.Posts and Remuneration
No. of Posts: – 85- OC, BC- 78, SC-102, ST-191,
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is admissible in the category of posts reserved for them.
2. Educational Qualification ,Age& Consolidated remuneration :
Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed three years course in General
Nursing and Mid-wifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by
the Indian Nursing Counsel (or) B.Sc. (Nursing), ANM/GNM, .Age 20-40 Yrs as on 01.01.2012 and
registration with Nursing Counsel. Consolidated remuneration : Rs.15,425/- PM.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: Fees structure for OC- 375/- and rest BC,SC,ST- 250/- in direct deposit in bank
ANDHRABANK:- AC/No:-116210100028924 with out Scanned deposit slip ur resume will not be entertained . send complete details to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Limit: – Candidates should be from age group of 18 to 34 yrs as on 01st JAN 2012
Age Relaxation: – Candidates of BC/SC/ST will get 05 yrs maximum age relaxation.
3. Terms and conditions as Contract Para Medical Staff :
1. The above engagement of Para-medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of one year or till
regularly selected candidates are available or till the currency of the scheme exists whichever is earlier.
2. Services of such Para-medical staff who are engaged on contract basis may be terminated before the expiry of contract period, if unsatisfactory performance is noticed. Service rendered as contract Para-medical staff is a stop gap arrangement and shall not have any bearing in respect of consideration of period of service on contractual basis in case of regular selection through and also does not confer any right for regularization or absorption, by any mode other than.
3. The contract Para-medical staff shall not be entitle for quarters etc., as a matter of right. However, if
available they will be provided accommodation. If Government accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted.
4. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract shall be given to them in the
event of their selection along with offer of engagement. The selected candidates are required to serve anywhere on
3. Applications sent through post/courier will not be considered, as this is walk-in-interview.
4. The candidates may note that, they may be required to stay for one more day if required.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
How to apply: – Candidates interested may send their request only through mail
MAIL ID :- email@example.com